[ANSTHRLD] Fwd: [Ansteorra-announce] Coronation Cancelled

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 12 14:35:28 PST 2007

--- Aaron MacGregor <m_geisendorff at yahoo.com> wrote:
> From: "Aaron MacGregor" <m_geisendorff at yahoo.com>
> To: <ansteorra-announce at ansteorra.org>, <ansteorra at ansteorra.org>
> Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 16:18:30 -0600
> Subject: [Ansteorra-announce] Coronation Cancelled
>
> Greetings unto the Great Kingdom of Ansteorra,
>
> Unfortunately due to Weather Circumstances, we will have to cancel
> Coronation, and will host the Ceremonies on the Morning of Queen's Champion
> in 2 wks. We are sorry for the late notice and the inconvenience, but we
> fear for the safety of our friends and family. Please be safe, and we will
> see you in 2 weeks.
>
> Aaron
> Still Rex, Ansteorra

Scribes,
I think this is wise decision of the Crown and their Highnesses; thanks for their concern for
their subjects.

The Scribes Populace Vote competition will likely be rescheduled for Queen's at Bryn Gwlad, once I
can check with the autocrat for space.  I will post an update once I hear something.

By the way - vivat to the autocrats for Coronation for having the courage to cancel their event
and vivat to Bryn Gwlad for offering to host the activities of Coronation at Queen's Championship.

Thanks to all and safe travels.
Regards, Hillary

Current Star Signet Progress:
- Round Table