[ANSTHRLD] Is your branch's submissions on the bounce list?

Asterisk Herald asterisk.ansteorra at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 09:46:25 PST 2007

Buenos Dias unto the College of Heralds!

Earlier this month I sent e-mails to consulting heralds concerning issues
with their submitter's names and/or devices.  Please check January's ILoI to
see if your branch or even your name/device is listed as a potential bounce.
If I requested more information or a redraw, I have to have these in my
mailbox no later than February the 28th!

If you would like for me to send you a copy of the ILoI, please don't
hesitate to ask me, I will be more than happy to send it to you!

If you have any questions, again, please feel free to ask me...if I don't
know the answer, I will find an answer for you!

In Service,
Maria
Asterisk Herald