[ANSTHRLD] Heralds Digest, Vol 9, Issue 18

robert segrest aumbob at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 23 15:37:03 PST 2007

There will not be a consultation table a
Queens/Coronation.  There will be have the Southern
Regional consulting table at Candlemas the following
week.  I will have my laptop, and will download the
O&A so that we will have up to date conflict checking.
 We will happily take your submissions at that time.
I hope this answers your question.  That said,
Daniel's suggestion to have your proposal conflict
checked here in advance is a good one, since more eyes
will see it, and you will have more time to make
changes if there is a bounce.

Fatthiopap Laszlo
Halberd Pursuivant/incoming Orbis Herald