[ANSTHRLD] OP question - Court Baronies and Baronies in fief

Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 2 11:49:02 PST 2007

That's not a bad point.  I mean, it doesn't actually list Kings and Queens....  Look at any King or Queen who reigned more than twice.  But perhaps it should.  (I'm specifically talking about the interactive searchable OP here)  But that it shows things like Kings Blade of Honor or champions which have no precedence, an argument could certainly be made that it could list someone's time as a landed.  Is there anyone who knows why it perhaps was chosen to not be listed?

Morgan