[ANSTHRLD] CoH Website update

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 3 07:52:08 PDT 2007

I prefer to know when the lists are updated.

  Viviana

Sigillarius <sigillarius at ansteorra.org> wrote:
  Greetings all.

Please note that the June LoI has been uploaded to the CoH website and it may be found at http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/LoI/ .

Also I had a question. Do y'all want me to announce to the list when the latest letters, Gazettes, etc are uploaded or would you rather I just upload them and be done with it. I had the thought that some might consider these announcements to be SPAM and therefore unwelcome. So I wanted to take a general polling on whether i should keep it up or just stop these announcements. Please let me know. If most of you want me to stop I will. (Unless Da Boss says one way or the other. ;-) )

Alasdair
Deputy to Sigillarius

  YIS,

  Viviana Rowntree
  Oakenwald Pursuivant

  "To dream anything that you want to dream, that is the beauty of the human mind. To do anything that you want to do, that is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself, to test your limits, that is the courage to succeed." Bernard Edmonds