[ANSTHRLD] CoH Website update

Steve Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Tue Jul 3 10:15:47 PDT 2007

> Also I had a question.  Do y'all want me to announce to the list when the
latest letters, Gazettes, etc are uploaded or would you rather I just upload
them and be done with it.  I had the thought that some might consider these
announcements to be SPAM and therefore unwelcome.  So I wanted to take a
general polling on whether i should keep it up or just stop these
announcements.  Please let me know.  If most of you want me to stop I will.
(Unless Da Boss says one way or the other. ;-) )

I would like to continue to see the updates announced to the list

Domhnall