[ANSTHRLD] ISO: Standalone ICC or AICC for 2004-08

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Tue Jul 3 09:37:26 PDT 2007

Greetings.  I noticed a gap on the website that made little sense to me.  There seems to be no AICC or ICC for August 2004.  There was an ILoI and the AICC was published in the November 2004 Gazette, but I am missing the standalone letter.

Not a terrible problem, it just bugs me.  Does anyone have this file so I can put it on the website.  If not then I may look at recreating it from the information published in the Gazette.

Thanks,
Alasdair "Yes it is a slow day at work" MacEogan