[ANSTHRLD] CoH Website update

radei at moscowmail.com radei at moscowmail.com
Wed Jul 4 06:11:12 PDT 2007

Please continue.  I find your announcements most helpful

Joy
Radei
Vasil House of the Red Shark
Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

(I have a catapult. Give me all your money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head)

Koala-T Jewelry
Fine Silver and Gem Jewelery
10% Discount for all SCA Members

HTTP://www.basketofjewelry.com