[ANSTHRLD] Decision meeting this weekend!

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 6 15:36:09 PDT 2007

There is a Scribes Competition table area, Heralds could gather there, and then decide which corner of the hall or outdoors to meet at.  Once the decision is made, let me know and I can redirect any latecomers.  I'll be spending most of my time at the scribes table.

  While waiting for the location of the decision meeting, vote on your favorite scroll!
  See you all Saturday, Hillary