[ANSTHRLD] Closing Courts

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 21:10:14 PDT 2007

Greetings all,
   Just a reminder that Ulsted and Ebergardis will be using "Long live the
King!  Long the Queen!  Long live Ansteorra!" instead of the traditional
"Vivats" to close Their courts.  For awards, when the newest
Lord/Lady/holder of "X" is announced, "Vivat" would still be appropriate to
use (largely because it's just easier), however, when closing, please close
using "Long live..."  This will be most important at baronial events where
Their Majesties are in attendance and there are two courts.  If anyone has
any questions, comments, or concerns, please see me at events or feel free
contact me at the address listed in the Black Star or on Their Majesties
website.

In Service,

Lord Brian O' hUilliam
Golden Staff Herald