[ANSTHRLD] Help wanted!

Kimberly Langhans sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 20:31:37 PDT 2007

Greetings all!

I'm looking for someone to assist with a small,
OP-related research project. Ideally, that person will
be detail-oriented (nit-picky, even), reasonably
timely, and maybe a little geeky about precedence. :)

The project will involve some fact-checking and some
digging into Ansteorran history.

If you're interested, please respond privately.
Inquiries accepted until next Friday (6/20).

Please submit resumes to sarapenrose at yahoo.com. No,
just kidding. Drop me a note and I'll send you some
additional info.

Thanks,
Sara
Zodiacus