[ANSTHRLD] Help wanted!

Kimberly Langhans sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 07:30:45 PDT 2007

> If you're interested, please respond privately.
> Inquiries accepted until next Friday (6/20).

Okay, I lied. I am no longer accepting inquiries -
I've already had so many responses that I hardly know
what to do with them all! I'm thrilled that there is
so much interest and enthusiasm about the OP!

Lady Viviana has kindly agreed to help me with the
current project, but I am sure there will be other
little projects like this one in the future. When
something else does come up, it is reassuring to know
that there are so many qualified folks that I can
count on for assistance.

Warmest regards,
Sara