[Heralds] Appointment to the Western Cross Pursuivant

Cerise Jennings calibrey at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 09:52:35 PDT 2007

Excellent. And thank you. I look forward to working with these excellent heralds :)
  Clairiandra

Kimberly Langhans <sarapenrose at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Nifty! Congratulations, Clairiandra!

I think you will find everyone on this list to be
incredibly helpful. Ansteorra is practically bursting
at the seams with excellent heralds! :)

Sara

--- "Schalles, Francis"