[ANSTHRLD] List Archives

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Thu Jul 26 08:15:12 PDT 2007

Alright all, since it has been brought up.  I have no problem making the list archives private.  I prefer it myself, but I know there are reasons for both.

I will take an informal poll.  please email me _privately_ with your preference as to whether you want the archives public or private.  If you have relevant discussion points for this then feel free to post them on the list, but I would like to avoid a bunch of emails saying just private or public.

As always please be kind to those who get the list in digest form. ;-)  I know it is hard to always remember, especially when you are in a hurry and I am just as guilty as others at times.

Alasdair