[ANSTHRLD] Acheivement Registration

Incoming SPH star at ansteorra.org
Thu Jul 26 11:00:21 PDT 2007

That is correct.  Achievement registrations go to Stellar Scroll.

If you have drawings of your achievement and would like to see them
published on the website, please send them to Stellar Scroll and copy
Sigillarius, along with a permission form (from the artist) to publish
them on the website.  I'd very much like to include achievement drawings
on the website.  I think if people see them presented graphically, they
may be more inclined to register/draw their own.

Alden