[ANSTHRLD] Decision meeting this weekend!

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 8 18:52:11 PDT 2007

Sorry Alasdair.  The meeting began shortly after 11 in the smaller building, which was primarily used for the Royals.  I obtained permission to use the hall for a time from Her Majesty, His Highness, and the Autocrat (it was cooler and less noisy than the main hall).  The decisions were made pretty quickly, and we had finished up by noon.

We decided to just pass everything and let Laurel sort them out so we could go have a beer.  hehe j/k Emma. ;)  I'll forward you the decisions tomorrow morning.

Alden