[ANSTHRLD] Conflict checking, is this really conflict free?

Luciana Caterina di Borghese dolce.luce at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 20:19:32 PDT 2007

There is no picture, yet. I just started working on this. The desired device
has a gold background, with a wooden tankard (proper) and three black sheep
in chief. It would be nice to have foam on top of the tankard, but I do not
know what color that would be blazoned as, and that is an optional idea
anyway. The side view of the sheep is the desired position. At this point,
it does not matter if the sheep is rampant, statant, or what. I am assuming
that the sheep are just standing there and have ended up conflict checking:

"Or, a wooden tankard proper, and in chief three sheep statant sable"

I have not found any conflicts, not even anything that seems to be very
close. I have checked this one twice. Is this one truly conflict free, or
have I missed something here?

Assistance is requested, and is very much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance,
Luciana

--
В Обслуживании,
Леди Лучане Катерине де Боргезе

"If it's difficult we do it immediately.  If it's impossible it takes a
little longer.......  Miracles by appointment only"