[ANSTHRLD] Question Re: a submission in May 2007's ILoI

Luciana Caterina di Borghese dolce.luce at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 11:14:53 PDT 2007

I am attempting to work on commentary right now, and ran into a bit of a
problem.

"Azure, a dog's head-talbot argent between three plates"

1st off, does anyone know what the tincture of the plates? I am assuming
they are 'argent', but the blazon does not seem to specify.

The second, if the plates are argent, would "Gules, a talbot's head couped
argent, collared sable, between three bezants one and two" be a conflict? Of
course, I am also assuming that the bezants are argent, as well.

Thank you for the help,
Luciana

--
В Обслуживании,
Леди Лучане Катерине де Боргезе

"If it's difficult we do it immediately.  If it's impossible it takes a
little longer.......  Miracles by appointment only"