[ANSTHRLD] Targes and Tangents

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Thu Jun 14 14:17:11 PDT 2007

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007, Robert Wade <logiosophia at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Daniel, why did you ask about recent public reaction to commentary?
> Have you heard something we need to address by policing ourselves or
> educating the public about?

No, not at all.  Someone asked whether they could get access to OSCAR,
the Laurel-level online commentary system.  It's currently restricted.
I want to lobby for opening commentary to reading by the SCA public.
I think one concern of the commenters was that the general SCA public
would not react well to seeing commentary.  Anyway, I wanted to find
out if Ansteorra has had any recent issues with publically readable
commentary.

Danyell Lincoln
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com