[ANSTHRLD] Targes and Tangents

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 18:29:45 PDT 2007

Recently I discovered a little known fact. That
Heralds once were ordinary SCA public. I know
that is shocking.
And do you think that they hatched knowing every
thing about commentary? No, they actually
scrambled and picked and were not so carefully
taught as they had few good upper level examples
to go by.
At what point do those Powers That Be decide that
you are ready to discover the inner secrets of
commentary?
Tostig, you are correct, a good cause, indeed.

Crandall, Olde Phart