[ANSTHRLD] Policy question about registering a household name.

Luciana Caterina di Borghese dolce.luce at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 11:58:59 PDT 2007

On 6/15/07, Tim McDaniel <tmcd at panix.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 15 Jun 2007, Britt <tierna.britt at gmail.com> wrote:
> > [Minstrels of Antrax Castle]
> > Then your problem isn't protection, it's obtrusive modernity.

 Thank you. Both Daniel and Teceangl have answered my concerns very
effectively.

The idea of 'anything of Castle Anthrax' just amuses the person
tremendously. (Me too, to be honest). I do not know if this was even a
serious request, to be honest, but it amused me enough to check on it.

If this ends up being a serious request, my next thought would be changing
the building from a 'castle' to something else (like a tower, a village, a
house, a barn, etc). Would that still be as likely to set off the 'obtrusive
modernity' clause?

Thank you again for the help.
Luciana

--
В Обслуживании,
Леди Лучане Катерине де Боргезе

"If it's difficult we do it immediately.  If it's impossible it takes a
little longer.......  Miracles by appointment only"