[ANSTHRLD] Fw: Re: Question about per chevron rayonee sable and gules.

Britt tierna.britt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 13:25:26 PDT 2007

> >  >  No conflicts, either.  Not even Chabi of Burkhan Khaldun - October of
> >  >  1995 (via Atlantia): Per bend sinister sable and vert, a reremouse
> >  >  argent.
> >  >  Anyone care to tell us why there's no conflict?
> >
> >  hmm.
> >
> >  1 cd for partition line changing and one cd for the tincture changes of the field?

Sort of.  Both armories have argent charges.  But one CD does come
from the field.

And Daniel, I don't always get everything I need to cited, but thank
you for the vote of confidence.
(Baldwin had some precedents on difference which stand today, but I
can't think of anything of Alisoun's that hasn't been restated in
precedent since, though I'm sure there are several.)

- Teceangl