[ANSTHRLD] Question for all

Alisone McCay alisone.maccay at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 10:06:02 PDT 2007

You have been very helpful with this.  Thank you.  It is just something he
has made known to me many a time and it is generally with certain areas of
the world like Asia and the areas that use to be behind the "Iron Curtain"
of present day.  I understand as heralds we are to help educate those
submitting but ourselves to ensure as much accurate information is out
there.  It is to a point I think with this contact he is going to write an
article about at least his particular area of the world (and highly
encouraged to use resources for documentation).  He is I think wanting to
encourage other people to write about other areas like Mongolia and so
forth.  Would these articles if reviewed by others and deemed a good source
worth putting up for other heralds to look at as well?  If no other reason
then documentation for names, etc.?