[ANSTHRLD] A question for the more experienced heralds, please

Kathleen O'Brien kobrien at texas.net
Sat Jun 9 22:15:26 PDT 2007

>> Doesn't look like it's related to me.
>
>The motif of "Argent, a pile gules and overall a chevron
>counterchanged, and fru-fru" is quite visually distinctive, regardless
>of the point count.  If I submit something in purple with gold crosses
>of Calatrava, you're probably not going to assume that I've never left
>An Tir.
>
>Danet Lincoln

I remember looking at a device that had: ... on a chief Or, three mullets
of 6 (8?) points sable.  I saw it at a glance and immediately thought "a
chief of Ansteorra".  But the mullets weren't the greater and lesser
pointed mullet we use, but it sure looked like a reference to Ansteorra
when I just glanced at it...

Don't remember where it came from except that it was not Ansteorra...

Mari