[ANSTHRLD] Public internal commentary problems?

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 13 15:38:41 PDT 2007

As my poor brain searches through time, I seem to
remember being there.
And no longer commenting, by that time. It had
gotten too strange. And feedback was practically
non-existent.

Crandall, Olde Phart Herald

--- Diane Rudin <serena1570 at yahoo.com> wrote:

(snip)

> --Serena, Blanc Gryffon
>
> **Of those at the Ansteorran Heraldicon in June
> 1992 (shortly before
> the College collapsed), I think Francois was
> there, but my memory is
> that he was pretty new; I think Tostig was
> there, and he's becoming
> more active again finally;  I was there, one
> week out of hand surgery
> and stoned on painkillers.  Of those active in
> the College back then
> who didn't make it to the party, only Robin
> remains today.
>
> "All through the Known World, there are heralds
> who turn out learned
> commentary every month, and they have no more
> tact than you do.  But
> they do have one thing you haven't got -- A
> DELETE KEY!"
> --the Wizard of Arms

One's sense of honor is the only thing that does not grow old, and the last pleasure, when one is worn out with age, is not, as the poet said, making money, but having the respect of one's fellow men.
-Thucydides