[ANSTHRLD] Public internal commentary problems?

Ron eirik at hot.rr.com
Wed Jun 13 13:11:54 PDT 2007

Way back when I first started playing and the commenters were allowed to say
just about anything, I remember one person who had a device that the
commenters thought looked like a medieval birth control device. I heard that
she was very embarassed by the commentary, but she withdrew the device and
worked on something else. Can't remember the name, but it was back in
Richard of the Silverdawn's tenure. Since then I haven't heard of any
problems. Although, the best people to ask would probably be the former Star
Principal Heralds because they would have heard about it.

Eirik