[ANSTHRLD] Public internal commentary problems?

Darin Herndon DHerndon at chkenergy.com
Wed Jun 13 16:34:18 PDT 2007

My introduction to the college of heralds was by taking on the office of
Obelisk Herald after Kathri and while Donal was Star.  At that time,
Perronnelle was Retiarius and handled the commentary collection and I
know that at that time we discussed the fact that she applied a "snark"
filter to commentary if required (though it was apparently rare by that
point).  Since then the "snark" filter duty has been handed along to the
best of my knowledge and likely addresses the concern on a practical
basis.

Other than some of that older commentary, I have never heard any
complaints derived from the commentary being available online.  I even
know some people who have looked up commentary on a given name submitted
previously before submitting it themselves.

Etienne

This email (and attachments if any) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and destroy all copies of the email (and attachments if any).