[ANSTHRLD] Public internal commentary problems?

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Thu Jun 14 23:01:27 PDT 2007

> Is it just me or are signature lines on emails to all our ansteorra
> mailings lists just going nuts of late ... like 4 to 6 lines plus
> long ...

There's something ironic about seeing that just above a verbatim
quotation of a couple of dozen lines of irrelevant text, and a
list-appended signature when another copy was going to be appended to
her posting.

I strongly agree with having shorter messages -- less to wade thru,
less to download -- but the posters can do far more for that effort
than the list software.

Daniel de Lincolnia
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com

And here's yet another signature: