[ANSTHRLD] June ILoI

kobrien at texas.net kobrien at texas.net
Tue Jun 19 01:02:55 PDT 2007

Back when I was commenting regularly, the schedule was to have the Gazette
(including the ILoI) out within the first week of the month.

The submissions included there are the ones received by Asterisk on or before
the 15th of the previous month.  So, there's at least two weeks of processing
time built in there.

Some people comment in monthly commenting groups.  So, to handle "first week
of the month" and other "once a month" schedules, we need to have it out at
least by the second week of the month - to allow a "2nd week" commenting
group time to have their meeting and type up and submit their commentary.

Mari