[ANSTHRLD] Help with Japanese Name and Mon

Faelan Caimbeul faelancaimbeul at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 05:49:29 PDT 2007

Kenichi would be a given name, not family. I would try Kenshi and/or Kensai.
Those are close, and they're legit. This name sounds like a character from a
video game I played. Not that that necessarily disqualifies it, but Gohan
from Dragonball Z is the word for rice, in Japanese. All those characters
were named after food. Some Japanese thought it was hilarious.

Faelan.