[ANSTHRLD] Fw: Teachers needed: KWHSS 2007 in Sunny Southern California (Caid)

Steve Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Mon Mar 19 11:18:54 PDT 2007

Forwarded by request

Hi everyone!

SPAMMING BUT NOT SPAM -
I know some of you will receive this more than one, 'cause I'm going to get it about 8 times!
You can complain in person when you see me at GWHSS ;-)

PLEASE... pass this on to everyone you think might be interested!

Now that Estrella and Gulf Wars are over... are you looking for something to do before Pennsic?

Interested in educating others about the neat minutia and topics of interest in heraldry and the scribal arts?

Here's your chance to do it in front of SCAdians from around the world.
Come join us June 14-19, 2007 for the Known World Heraldic & Scribal Symposium.

If you'd like to teach (or be included in this year's Proceedings), please contact us!

Su of the Silver Horn (class coordinator):  class at kwhss.org
Bruce Draconarius of Mistholme (Proceedings editor):   proceedings at kwhss.org

We have terrific plans for the event, and the hotel prices are fantastic!
http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/cp/1/en/hotel/laxap?_requestid=540844
But you'll have to register early!

For more information about the event, please visit our website at http://www.kwhss.org/2007/index.html

Thanks!
Su of the Silver Horn
Class Coordinator, KWHSS 2007

No virus found in this outgoing message
Checked by PC Tools AntiVirus (3.1.0.14 - 9.067.003).
http://www.pctools.com/free-antivirus/