[ANSTHRLD] The name Rhiannon

Constance Elizabeth Campbell constance.e.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 11:38:22 PDT 2007

Hi all,

Just a quick question.  I will admit that I've skimmed through this message
thread and haven't read it thouroughly.
However, I was going through the LOAR to see if they had posted January's
minutes (not yet, darn it.. :(  *sniff sniff*  I want to change my name..
but I digress..*grin*)

In the November Minutes there is a member from the West whose name was
accepted by Laurel.
 "*Rhiannon verch Madyn. *Name change from holding name Rhiannon of Betony
Wood.

*Rhiannon* is an SCA-compatible Welsh name."
Doesn't this mean that it is acceptable by laurel?  Just curious, not
meaning to cause trouble.

Constance