[ANSTHRLD] Star Signet off to Gulf Wars

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 16:06:07 PST 2007

Greetings Scribes, et all,

I'm heading to war on Sunday, March 11th and will return the following weekend; not to be back
online till Monday, March 19th.   If you have questions arise that can't wait, please check with
your regionals, not all of them are heading to war this year.

At Gulf Wars, I'll be at Scribes Point much of the time, and will be camping in the Coastal region
area with Stargate, just down the road from the Ansteorra gates, I believe the intersection is
Queen's Hwy and Riccardo di Pisa, (just behind the permanent bread oven at the corner).

If you have spare time, come paint charters at Scribes Point.  You get VOLUNTEER POINTS AND
VOLUNTEER PRIZES and do a service for Ansteorra.  You can even paint charters for other kingdoms
if they have any.  Bring your own paint kit or I'll have a limited supply of pallettes, brushes
and paint - and I will have lots of charters to select from.  I'll also have some charters in the
two new paper selections to try out; let me know what you think.

If your branch needs charters to take back home, come see me on Friday to collect a scroll packet
from what charters are left.   Scribe's Point wants Ansteorran Proctors during the week, so if you
have ever organized or monitored a charter paint table, you can sign up for this 4 hour shift -
just to make sure an Ansteorran can assist with questions about charters during the day - a signup
sheet will be at Scribe's Point.

Can't wait to see you all there, Hillary / Star Signet Ansteorra
(ps - don't forget to change your clocks on Sat. night - daylight savings begins).