[ANSTHRLD] Known World Heraldic and Scribal in June - housing

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Thu Mar 29 21:09:48 PDT 2007

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007, Hillary Greenslade <hillaryrg at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Just trying to get an idea of who is planning to attend the Knowne
> World Heraldic and Scribal Symposium this coming June, in Caid?

Me!  Me!  Me!

For someone who has the money and the weekend (plus Friday if you want
to do the day-before activity, plus more time if you want to visit
LA (this year)), it can be worth going.  I know a lot of the people,
but even without that, there can be excellent classes, and the chance
to meet the Big Names, hear about situations elsewhere, go to the
Laurel Bitch^W Chat Session, ask for advice, ...

> If you are interested in sharing the hotel room/s, let either Star
> Principal or myself know.

Um, sorry, but in general I like to have my privacy.

Dark and Dankyn Lincoln
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com