[ANSTHRLD] OT but still heraldry

Jay Rudin rudin at ev1.net
Mon May 7 08:10:43 PDT 2007

Well, don't count on finding anything.  The odds of the founder of a Texas
town with an American (Scottish) name having heraldry are so low as to be
worthless.  Texas was "originally"* settled by people who had no land,
position or money.  (Note that this is *not* true of the East coast.)

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin

* Yeah, yeah, I know.  The land was populated for ten thousand years before
the Americans came, but you know what I mean.