[ANSTHRLD] baronial service awards

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Thu May 10 00:05:45 PDT 2007

Getting OP entries fixed for barony members was one of my projects as herald
for Raven's Fort.
There were spelling errors, awards for one person listed under multiple
names, and awards that had been granted but never reported.

By the way, preparing a local group order of precedence and publishing it is
a good way to find items that need to be fixed.  It's also a good practice
for locals.

Magnus