[ANSTHRLD] Knowne World Heraldic and Scribal - any attendees?

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 11:16:14 PDT 2007

Greetings,
  Checking to see if there are any Ansteorran's planning to attend Knowne World Heraldic and Scribal in Caid this June?
  Transport to/from the airport/hotel is provided by the hotel shuttle.

  On Thursday and Friday afternoon there are tours to the Huntington Library and the Getty Museum, respectively.
  If you need transport to those two tours, please advise.
  If there are enough of us, I may secure a rental car for Ansteorran's.

  If you wish to share hotel room space, also advise.

  I will be at Steppes Warlord on Sat (only) in the hall at Scribe's Point if you wish to discuss.
  Regards, Hillary , Signet