[ANSTHRLD] blazon and conflict check

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Wed May 2 09:26:20 PDT 2007

On Wed, 2 May 2007, Jennifer Smith <jds at randomgang.com> wrote:
> Hedwig wrote:
>> The link is a picture of the proposed blazon:
>> (fieldless) In saltire 5 bees Or
>>
>> http://pic30.picturetrail.com/VOL1504/8585819/15934491/249886098.jpg
>>
>> I have conflict checked this and it looks clear to me.  I am not
>> sure of the blazon though.  Do I need to include the phrase
>> conjoined or not?
>
> The link isn't coming up for me

Ditto.

> so I can't check the picture. They had *better* be conjoined, to be
> on a fieldless badge,

Which is to say, if charges are disconnected on a fieldless badge, the
badge *will* be returned.

More points: which ways are the bees pointing?  Are they heads to
center, tails to center, vertical, what?  Are we looking down on the
bees from above (== tergiant, the default for arthropodes)?

Danel de Lincoln
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com