[ANSTHRLD] Help please - Conflict check for "Gyronny sable and Or, a wolf rampant holding a key azure"

Britt tierna.britt at gmail.com
Wed May 2 13:02:07 PDT 2007

> Is the blazon on this correct?
>
> "Gyronny sable and Or, a wolf rampant Argent maintaining a key within three
> keys palewise wards to chief reversed gules"

When palewise, wards to cheif are default, but since blazon is tweaked
in the submissions process to best match the emblazon, it can't hurt
to be over-accurate.  Lose the capital A. :)

There's still the question about the size of the keys, which I can
practically guarantee you will come up in commentary.  But there still
aren't any conflicts, either.

- Teceangl