[ANSTHRLD] Help please - Conflict check for "Gyronny sable and Or, a wolf rampant holding a key azure"

Luciana Caterina di Borghese dolce.luce at gmail.com
Wed May 2 13:21:29 PDT 2007

Thank you!  I will drop the case on the 'a' and get it sent to the submitter
this evening. Just tell me what I should feed, and I will do it :)

This is the colored example that I have, that at least gets the general idea
across of what I am trying to say. The keys are a bit larger on the actual
form. That wolf just did not seem to want to be fed, though! :/ I can give
it another try, though, if you think that would improve it's odds of getting
out of kingdom.

Thank you again,
Luciana

--
В Обслуживании,
Леди Лучане Катерине де Боргезе

"If it's difficult we do it immediately.  If it's impossible it takes a
little longer.......  Miracles by appointment only"