[ANSTHRLD] blazon and conflict check

Britt tierna.britt at gmail.com
Thu May 3 02:01:42 PDT 2007

Me, then Daniel:
> > They touch at the legs and the tips of the wings, which I think is
> > going to qualify for return as 'barely conjoined', actually.
>
> Please cite returns for "barely conjoined".  Almost all SCA
> registrations with conjoining use "barely conjoined".  You may be
> thinking of "barely overall", where one charge overlies another and
> extends just a little bit onto the field.

No, I was thinking of 'almost not touching', but apparently I pulled
it from commentary or something else not official and not a Laurel
comment.  So scrap anything I said about that, the bees are fine.

I'm not, though.  I checked precedents back to Karina and had to look
at the one about the stag wearing a tutu.  Twice.
I'm going to go rest my eyes now.

- Teceangl