[ANSTHRLD] OT but still heraldry

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Mon May 7 07:57:30 PDT 2007

   As I remember, my high schol's arms were quartered with the schools
colors (white and maroon) and had charges like a pen and an oil derrick (the
Oilers.)  What is your schools mascot?  What are the colors?  I would say
use those as the tinctures and the main charge.  Then again, where I'm from,
that is the only high school (soon to change) and that school represents the
entire district (the lower schools have oil themes as well), but, as I
understand it, this seems to be the case in your district as well.

Brian O' hUilliam