[ANSTHRLD] baronial service awards

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 9 08:05:43 PDT 2007

Looking at the OP, I noticed that when people step up as landed B&Bs,
they become the Principals for that barony's service award.  If they
hadn't received the award prior to that, does that award come with the
barony-in-fief elevation, or does the Crown bestow it separately?  And
after they step down, does the service award remain with the person?  I
haven't really seen anything anywhere on the protocol for this.  I would
think that since it's an award, it would have to be read into law in
court, so it would be a separate item.  Can anyone share some
history/information on this?

Thanks,
Alden