[ANSTHRLD] baronial service awards

Kimberly Langhans sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 14:31:25 PDT 2007

Diane Rudin <serena1570 at yahoo.com> wrote:     I did my level best during my brief tenure as Zodiacus
a couple of years ago to wrestle the thing back into correctness, but
the current systems do not lend themselves easily to this sort of
housekeeping.

--Serena, Blanc Gryffon

  Thanks to Francois, housekeeping is now pretty darn easy. A monkey could do it. Corrections to name spellings, additions of things like the field for Thistles and Comets, and name consolidation are all very simple to do. I'd be tickled if some of you local heralds compiled lists of corrections to send to me. Bring it on, y'all. ;)

  Adding an award to someone's OP entry still requires that you prove to me the award actually happened by providing a copy of the scroll, or written verification from the presiding Crown or landed nobles.

  Sara
  Zodiacus Monkey
  (thinking perhaps she's going to regret one or more statements in this letter...)