[ANSTHRLD] baronial service awards

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Wed May 9 15:14:51 PDT 2007

Alden Drake <alden_drake at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>  It doesn't keep the information.  It just includes a Y/N indicator for
>  whether or not people have their name and/or device registered.  I've
>  never found that information particularly useful.  If I want to know if
>  someone has a name/device registered, I check the online O&A.

I have wondered for a while at the utility of these flags in the OP.  I certainly don't use them.  The question, to me, is whether it provides enough value in its current form.  If not then is there a reason to remove them from the database so that there is no longer a maintenance problem.

How many other kingdoms keep this info with their OP?  I spot checked a few and I only found one that did. (Atlantia i believe).  That is not sto say there are not more, as I said i only looked at about 5.

Alasdair