[ANSTHRLD] baronial service awards

sandra goodrich tgnst at swbell.net
Thu May 10 11:32:13 PDT 2007

Tarl and I both use them fairly often...'Stacia thelurking

Bill Butler <chemistbb3 at yahoo.com> wrote:  (2 more coppers out of the old pocket)

I like them for quick reference purposes. Gives the
local Heralds something to bother the populace about.

"Say I was looking at the OP and noticed you have 2
Thisles, a Crane, and your AoA, but no registered name
or device. Isn't it about time you got on the stick
here? Here are some forms to get you started."

William