[ANSTHRLD] some comments on the April ILOI

radei at moscowmail.com radei at moscowmail.com
Sun May 13 20:50:32 PDT 2007

Visually a "mullet of four" is a cross, is there not ample presedence for a cross in period?  Specifically in the 11th century in eastern Kiev, there would be, and in this case there is, an intentional reference to the holy cross.  both in motif and in intent, each point has a meaning.

It is by this thinking that I choose this configuration.

is more paperwork, or other work needed on this?  Please advise me as to what I need to do about this, if anything at this point.  I am not a hearald in SCA tradition, so I am not aware of the limits/goals of this<SCA> style.

thank you

Joy
Radei
Vasil House of the Red Shark
Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis

Koala-T Jewelry
Fine Silver and Gem Jewelery
10% Discount for all SCA Members

HTTP://www.basketofjewelry.com

=
Weathervanes of Maine- 10% off Sale
Spring Special 10% off all Weathervanes and Cupolas. Large Selection.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=c2efad415492578eefac3cbe673d6404