[ANSTHRLD] Pop quiz!

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 23:09:46 PDT 2007

Having just paged through the document from the beginning, I have NO
idea how this page of French script ended up stuck in what is
clearly, from the frontispiece to the art style to the calligraphy to
the armorial style, a GERMAN armorial.  Maybe Da'ud knows....

--Serena

____________________________________________________________________________________Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.