[ANSTHRLD] Blazon and Confict Question

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Wed May 16 12:24:18 PDT 2007

Greetings all,
   I am working on a badge for my Barony and I am unsure of the correct
blazon.  The image can be seen here:
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=16473120&uid=8930894.  My
proposed blazon is "(Fieldless) Upon and entwined about an anchor argent, a
sea serpent in annulo head to chief and vorant of its own tail vert."  Any
suggestions?
   Also, I have been conflict checking this morning and have found a few
possible conflicts.  However, I have cleared all but one.  The one in
question is:

 <Margarita Alegria Gonzalvo

 <The following badge associated with this name was registered in April of
1997 (via the East):

 <(Fieldless) A daisy argent seeded Or within and conjoined to a serpent
involved in annulo vert.

   I know I get one CD for fieldless armory and I beleive that the daisy
argent seeded Or would not confilct with and anchor argent, but I could see
where some may have a question.  I think it clears?  Anyone find anything
else?

Thanks,

Brian

Who sent in his application for local branch herald last night