[ANSTHRLD] CoH website update.

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Wed May 30 16:09:08 PDT 2007

Jennifer Smith <jds at randomgang.com> wrote:

>  Well in some respects, they're all our people, since they're all
>  Ansteorrans. :) This is Ansteorra's Letter of Intent to Laurel, ie, the
>  stuff that we're sending on up the line with a request that it be
>  registered. The LoI gets its name from the traditional phrase "It is the
>  intent of the Wheresit College of Heralds that the following be
>  registered..."

I think she was specifically asking me about how to know who is from our local group (Steppes) so she can keep track of them.  I had thought she had emailed me privately so i had only responded to her.  She is new to the job so is still at the point of keeping track of submissions that went through other heralds.

The short answer to her was i told her she could try looking in the March ILoI.  Of course that does not explain Anne the Spinster's alternate name.  I don't have the gazettes for april or may to see if it was in there and got fast tracked so I could not answer where exactly it came from. ;-)  I am still looking for it, but for some reason I think you can probably save me some time.

Alasdair